Trust TMQ Carpet & Upholstery Cleaning to clean, re-fresh and revive your Furniture
Whether you’re caring for a precious family heirloom, your new sofa, love seat, or lounge chair,TMQ Carpet & Upholstery Cleaning’s upholstery cleaning services will keep your furniture looking its best for many years to come! Like so many things in your home, every piece of upholstered furniture is unique and requires special care to clean. Regularly scheduled Upholstery cleaning by TMQ Carpet & Upholstery Cleaning’s highly skilled technicians ensures your furniture stays clean and sanitary for the life of the furniture and draperies.
- Our specially trained and certified technicians have expertise in many difficult to clean materials.
- Before beginning, our cleaning specialists carefully inspect the fabric and construction of each piece before selecting the cleaning method best suited for your material. That’s because we want to ensure that your furniture gets the specialized attention it requires.
- We also offer deodorizer, preventative maintenance and stain-resistant protective coating packages .
We guarantee all of our work, so you don’t have to worry. TMQ Carpet & Upholstery Cleaning has been cleaning carpet and upholstery in the Charlotte, Lake Norman, and Cabarrus markets for 16 years. You can trust TMQ Carpet & Upholstery Cleaning to provide high-quality professional care for all of your upholstery cleaning needs.
Upholstery cleaning seems easy enough
WAIT! Before you rush out to rent a machine to do it yourself, take a few minutes to find out the biggest mistakes made by home owners and renters. It just might save you thousands on the cost of new furniture!
- Mistake #1: Soak the sofa. Excessive moisture can cause the growth of mold and mildew over time, especially in furniture. The surface might seem dry but the padding underneath can retain water for days afterwards.
- Mistake #2: More isn’t always better. Just because you have a big deep stain doesn’t mean you need more detergent. In fact, using more detergent will often create an even bigger problem by leaving a residue that attracts more dirt in the future.
- Mistake #3: Spot stain removal. Yes, it looks great on the commercial and even seems to work for awhile but those nasty stains seem to re-appear in just a few days. It’s not your imagination! Most popular stain removals only penetrate the surface but fail to reach the source of the problem.
- Mistake #4: Not knowing the pH or material type. Specialized fabrics often require specialized care to avoid discoloration or shrinkage. Make a mistake in this area and there is a high likelihood you will need a completely new sofa!
- Mistake #5: Not treating upholstery. The best way to avoid ugly stains is to use an upholstery sealant that repels liquids and prevents spills from soaking into the padding. Once your furniture is completely clean ask about having it treated.
- Mistake #6: Failure to vacuum and dust. Don’t allow dust to sink into the fibers of your furniture; instead, use an upholstery attachment to regularly vacuum your furniture to remove dust, mites and other pollutants.
- Mistake #7: Sitting on furniture with bare skin. Even if you are completely clean, skin has natural oils that attract dust and dirt while naturally discoloring the fabric. Always use a protective barrier in places where bare skin comes into contact with the upholstery.
- Mistake #8: Attempting to clean the furniture with a rental machine instead of hiring a professional upholstery cleaning service like TMQ Carpet & Upholstery Cleaning. By the time you lug the rental equipment around town, pay for gas and spend your weekend sitting on the floor waiting for the furniture to dry you could have paid someone else to do it for a fraction of the cost – and lot better results!